Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Wonders of Construction

Have you ever been woken up by a really loud BOOM? Well, this is something that I get to enjoy EVERY morning of the week and sometimes even Saturday!! It never gets any less frightening or any less annoying! I feel like I am getting robbed and shot at everyday which is a wonderful way to start the day! Right across the street from my house, new apartments are being built. They are less than 20 yards from my bedroom window! Let me just tell you, construction workers DON'T try to be quite! So many mornings I have wanted to go yell! When we first moved into our house, we weren't told that we would have to deal with this aggravation all year! It wasn't as bad during the winter, but then I was being woken up by squirrels in my wall!! I must say it will be pretty nice to get away from this house and back to some peace and quite after graduation!

No comments: