Friday, April 4, 2008

Lily Springs and Naked Ed

As I said last weekend I went canoeing down the Santa Fe River. Halfway through the trip we saw a sign that said "Lily Springs" and the spring was back in a little cove, so we wanted to go see what it was. As we were going we saw signs saying home of Naked Ed and different sayings that he had made, but I didn't think anything of it. I just thought it was probably some guy's nickname. When we got there, we saw a guy sitting behind a dock, so the guys went to talk to him. We noticed that they talked for a second, walked to this little hut, and then walked back to talk to him again. When Mallory and I walked over to talk to everyone, we soon found out why it was the home of Naked Ed!!! He was completely naked!! For the second time on this trip, I almost had a heart attack!! He was very nice and talked to us for several minutes, but I couldn't hardly say anything because I was still too shocked!


No comments: