Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Thoughts on the Future

I began my blog stressing out about what I am going to do after graduation. I am happy to report that after three and a half months I have some direction!!! I have decided that I am moving back closer to home at least for a little while. Home for me is South Ga., so right now I am headed to the Valdosta area. I have applied for one job and have leads on a couple more! I would love to get a job in a hospital marketing/PR department, so we will see where that endeavor goes. I feel like things are coming together much more than they were a few months ago. I finally took the initiative and began to get things done. I am happy with my resume, which I thought would never happen!! I am confident that the right job is coming around the corner! Although I am really nervous, I am also really excited!

No comments: