Friday, February 22, 2008

Wow...I feel old!

Last week I turned 23! Whoa... that sounds really old! Last night my friends and I went to celebrate my birthday. I decided that I wanted to go to Agua Linda which turned into a pretty memorable experience! My roommate got them to sing to me, but this was no normal "happy birthday to you"... it was the loud singing/shouting and the sombrero! I was thoroughly caught off guard and a little embarrassed at the same time, but it was fun! We were planning on going out, but the plans soon changed to dinner and a movie. It is very easy these days for us to just throw out the idea of going downtown. We usually try to convince ourselves that it is because we are getting too mature and growing out of that scene, but in reality it is because when we go out we don't know anyone and it makes us feel old!

No comments: