Friday, February 1, 2008

Not a good way to start in the working world!

Of course as I said before, I am beginning to get stressed out about job hunting. Well today I did not make the greatest move along that journey!! I was calling some of my friends to remind them about a party my roommates and I are throwing on Saturday. My boss from the place I interned with this summer coincidently has the same name as one of my friends! I called my boss and proceeded to get agitated when he didn't know who I was because I thought it was my friend!!! I quickly hung up because I was making him irritated too!! I was MORTIFIED!!! So from this I learned another important lesson in getting ready for the job world... put people in your phone's contact list very descriptively!!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Great post! I started reading the first line and was captivated all the way through. I hope you feel the same about my posts... Your WOM classmate, Connie

Karen Miller Russell said...

Ummm, as long as the boss never figured out who you were, I think you're okay. But... ouch!